Tuesday 13 September 2011

Indikon Tonkinese: Smack The Cursor >> tonkinese breed club

Tonkinese
Tonkinese

Tonkinese breed Club show
Tonkinese breed Club show

Tonkinese Breed Club
Tonkinese Breed Club

Tonkinese Breed Club
Tonkinese Breed Club

Farewell, Sweet Creature
It was no easier when my partner's equally-beloved Tonkinese, Augustus, curled up for a peaceful nap five years later, and simply never awoke. They'd been constant companions for 18 years, and when he sobbed, "I wasn't ready," I could answer only, ...
the Tonkinese Breed Club
the Tonkinese Breed Club

The CFA Tonkinese Breed Club
The CFA Tonkinese Breed Club

Farewell, Sweet Creature
It was no easier when my partner's equally-beloved Tonkinese, Augustus, curled up for a peaceful nap five years later, and simply never awoke. They'd been constant companions for 18 years, and when he sobbed, "I wasn't ready," I could answer only, ...
tonkinese breed club
I would just love to identify his breed. Thanks ... What Breed is My Cat - a general discussion on deciding the breed of your cat. ... The Tonkinese is a cross between the Siamese and a Burmese, accepted by the Cat clubs.And ...
A British bred Tonk can be
A British bred Tonk can be

Burmese Cat | Pictures of Cats
Gloria Stephenson in her book, Legacy of the Cat, says that if Wong Mau had been a Burmese, breeding her to a Siamese would have resulted in all mink colored Tonkinese kittens (is does get very complicated, I am afraid). .... As a long time cat owner, I have had Siamese, rescue cats and Tonkinese. I had always wanted Burmese, and when I found myself catless about a year ago,… Clubs. The Burmese Cat Club This is a UK club that is very well established, being ...
tonkinese breed club

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home