Saturday 26 May 2012

Mixed bag of cat stuff as it arrived | Pictures of Cats >> is my cat a russian blue mix

Siamese / Russian Blue mix
Siamese / Russian Blue mix

Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Is my cat a Russian
Is my cat a Russian

Is my cat a Russian
Is my cat a Russian

see: What breed is my cat.
see: What breed is my cat.

I Love My Russian Blue Cat
I Love My Russian Blue Cat

is my cat a russian blue mix
WOW! No coincidences here. I have been looking at a cat on Pet Finder for over 2 months. Wondering, should I adopt a 2nd cat? My Kitty, (Russian Blue mix) of 23 yrs. passed Aug. 2011. I adopted Mandy, mid-Dec. 2011.
I Love (Heart) My Russian Blue cat breed bumper sticker with a faded
I Love (Heart) My Russian Blue cat breed bumper sticker with a faded

Cat "Bonnie" for Adoption in Flagstaff Arizona - Russian blue mix
About the Cat. Cat. Bonnie (ID 0000004197) Short Haired Russian blue mix. Female 9 Months Has Claws ... When I want to be petted, I roll around on the floor and love to have my belly rubbed! I am also very drawn to food and would love to ...
is my cat a russian blue mix

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home