Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ocicat | All Cat Breed >> abyssinian cat breeders virginia

We are TICA Abyssinian Breed

We are TICA Abyssinian Breed



Virginia Daly, a cat breeder

Virginia Daly, a cat breeder



Jul 25 - Virginia Beach

Jul 25 - Virginia Beach



FBRL: Cat Breeders: Abyssinian

FBRL: Cat Breeders: Abyssinian



Widow of Nat 'King' Cole dies of cancer at 89

While her husband returned a rototiller to a West Virginia rental shop, a limping woman sneaked into another part of the building seeking help. Soon, court papers say, she .... Adam Clayton Powell Jr. at Harlem's Abyssinian Baptist Church. Maria Cole ...


abyssinian cat crouched by

abyssinian cat crouched by



Cat breed : Abyssinian cat

Cat breed : Abyssinian cat



Widow of Nat 'King' Cole dies of cancer at 89

While her husband returned a rototiller to a West Virginia rental shop, a limping woman sneaked into another part of the building seeking help. Soon, court papers say, she .... Adam Clayton Powell Jr. at Harlem's Abyssinian Baptist Church. Maria Cole ...


abyssinian cat breeders virginia

The original cat that prompted breeders to formally breed for the ocicat was indeed an accident that arose out of an attempt by Virginia Daley a well known breeder at the time (1964) to breed an Abyssinian pointed Siamese ...


Abyssinian Kittens For Sale

Abyssinian Kittens For Sale



Ikkyu - daily dose of dogs (aka cats with your coffee)

The counsellor made it clear to me that I needed to (A) leave my job and (B) get a kitten! And I did. Her cat had kittens and she picked IKKYU for me. ... Whilst he was still alive, there was no way I could have another pet as he was so exclusive. But now, I have four cats, all Abyssinians, a dog and two horses! Life is good and I will always be grateful to Ikkyu for showing me I had been right all along! Virginia's Ikkyu age 7. age 7. Virginia's Ikkyu age 11. age 11. Virginia ...


abyssinian cat breeders virginia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home