Thursday 6 September 2012

BFF BEAUTY BLOG: Makeup for Bachelorette Weekend in Vegas

If you mix the green and the beige shadow, the result is a complex green taupe that I find more easy to wear than the RBR Abyssinian Catbird. On the left the two Suqqu shadows mixed together : First, I recommend you the ...
rbr abyssinian catbird

in Abyssinian Catbird,
in Abyssinian Catbird,

RBR Abyssinian Catbird
RBR Abyssinian Catbird

RBR Abyssinian Catbird | My
RBR Abyssinian Catbird | My

RBR Abyssinian Catbird used
RBR Abyssinian Catbird used

RBR Abyssinian Catbird (3)
RBR Abyssinian Catbird (3)

RBR Abyssinian Catbird (2)
RBR Abyssinian Catbird (2)

I was chomping at the bit to play with my new RBR (Rouge Bunny Rouge) eyeshadows. I went out this evening and decided to use them. :) I wanted to make a smoky eye so I chose Abyssinian Catbird. I instantly fell in love ...
My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Abyssinian Catbird FOTD

Then I applied ABYSSINIAN CATBIRD with the RBR Sponge Applicator (# 015) to the outer half of my eyelid crease and on the outer corner of my eyelid along the "V" and blended it well outwards and upwards above the ...
rbr abyssinian catbird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home