Thursday 27 September 2012

Domestic Short Hair - Gray - Tollie - Large - Baby - Male - Cat

Hi my name is Maine. I am an 18 month old grey female russian blue mix kitty looking for my forever home. I am spayed, FIV/FELV negative, de-wormed, UTD on shots, microchipped and current on flea preventative. I love other cats and get ...
is my cat a russian blue mix

Siamese / Russian Blue mix
Siamese / Russian Blue mix

Is my cat a Russian
Is my cat a Russian

Is my cat a Russian
Is my cat a Russian

I Love My Russian Blue Cat
I Love My Russian Blue Cat

I Love My Russian Blue Cat
I Love My Russian Blue Cat

I Love (Heart) My Russian Blue
I Love (Heart) My Russian Blue

It's been almost a month since I got my Chi, a shorthair that I named Ren. On the same day, my husband got a cat, Sophie, who is a mix of Russian Blue and British Shorthair. They are both about 4 months old now. I bought a ...
Our Chi and cat fight...I'm so worried - Chihuahua Forum ...

Domestic Short Hair - Gray - Tollie - Large - Baby - Male - Cat Name: TOLLIE Sex: M DOB (est): 4.18.12 Breed mix: DSH Russian Blue Vet: All of o. ... View my profile on: Facebook; Twitter; linkedin-button-plugin. Reply By Email. Flag this ad. Spam / Duplicates; Prohibited / Fraud; Miscategorized. Important Safety Tips: Please take care when buying and selling animals. To avoid buying a sick pet or dealing with unscrupulous pet dealers, be sure to meet any animal and owner in person.
is my cat a russian blue mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home