Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mikey The Mystery | Pictures of Cats

I was in Greensboro a couple of weeks ago and spotted a store -Myanmar grocery store (next to super G the Asian store), one of my sister in laws, the lovely Yu Yu is from Mynamar (Burma) so I had to go inside. After chatting with the owner and getting recipe tips and showing pictures of my ... She even had the little fried bean fritters for sale frozen, (seen on left) just needed to be warmed up. I love learning about others cultures and cuisines and often the very act of ...
brown burmese kittens for sale sydney

blue brown burmese kittens
blue brown burmese kittens

European burmese - Sydney
European burmese - Sydney

Burmese cats and kittens,
Burmese cats and kittens,

Burmese Cat
Burmese Cat

Brown Burmese Kitten
Brown Burmese Kitten

American traditional Burmese
American traditional Burmese

One of the more minor results - small in the grand scheme of things but of great interest to the likes of you and me - is the potential repatriation of no less than 20 Supermarine Spitfires that were buried in the Burmese jungle at the end of the Second .... Home linked to P G Wodehouse's Blandings Castle up for sale P. G. Wodehouse is one of my favourite authors and although I have to admit th. ..... How One Brown Spot Changed My Life: The History of ETSIS Hats ...
Eclectic Ephemera: Spitfires buried in Burma during war could be ...

I have exhausted all efforts trying to find out how he came about by contacting breeders in the area where I got him, to contact the lady I got him off, but he remains a mystery. His coat is going through color changes from dark brown and thorn ...
brown burmese kittens for sale sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home