Friday 7 September 2012

My Maine Coon Mix Winnie | Pictures of Cats

Buddy. Buddy. "Buddy" was dumped on us and when I first held him he was so small he fit in the palm of my hand. Two days later I saw a HUGE cat on our porch outside, the biggest, bushiest Maine Coon I had ever seen, almost totally feral.
biggest maine coon pictures

big Maine Coon cat
big Maine Coon cat

The biggest Maine Coon I have
The biggest Maine Coon I have

The Biggest Cat. Maine Coon
The Biggest Cat. Maine Coon

Maine Coons - Rascal Breed
Maine Coons - Rascal Breed

Biggest Maine Coon Cat;
Biggest Maine Coon Cat;

Big Kitties: Maine Coons are
Big Kitties: Maine Coons are

The heavy, water-resistant coat, beneath on the amateur and best on maine coon cat images "How Big Does A Maine Coon Cat even the biggest maine coon. Photo of Maine Coon Cat Maine Coon cat named. Maine Coon ...
cat breed picture: Maine Coon Cats Pictures | Cats and Kittens Images

(Pittsburgh, PA). Winston Churchhill aka Winnie is a shelter cat with no papers. But we feel he is mostly Maine Coon. He has all the characteristics of a Maine Coon. And he is BIG. Not only is he heavy (21 lbs.), he is long.
biggest maine coon pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home