Saturday 29 September 2012

Ragdoll Cat Information | Pictures of Cats

Although I adopted her from Sempre Ragdolls in Sydney Australia, Phoebe came from another breeder who had decided to quit breeding so not a lot is known about her early life. Whilst living at Sempre Ragdolls, Phoebe had 2 litters, one in ... I had specifically wanted an adult cat and originally wanted a Himalayan but they seemed hard to come by in Australia so I started looking for Ragdoll instead. When I saw a picture of Phoebe on the internet, I knew that she was ...
ragdoll cat breeders directory

ragdoll cat-2008-calender-pics
ragdoll cat-2008-calender-pics

We breeds our cats to meet the
We breeds our cats to meet the

Ragdoll Cat Breeders
Ragdoll Cat Breeders

Ragdoll Cat Breeders
Ragdoll Cat Breeders

Kissykat Ragdolls
Kissykat Ragdolls

Description of Ragdoll Cats
Description of Ragdoll Cats

Groups that I follow - after reading some of his comments, I realized that he had some background with the Ragdoll Cat breed and also with Ann Baker, so I asked him for an interview. Instead of my usual send all the questions ...
Interview with Curt Gehm of Liebling Cats and RagaMuffin Breed ...

If there is a bit of mystery and uncertainty surrounding the Ragdoll cat breed's early days the same can be said perhaps about Ann Baker. In fact, the slightly mysterious Ann Baker provides an element of mystery to this breed ...
ragdoll cat breeders directory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home