Sunday 23 September 2012

Salutations from Canada - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

Based in Pennsylvania, all cats are homed in foster homes in the States above. Also re-home Orientals, Cornish Rex, Snowshoes and other breeds. Atlanta Persian and Siamese Rescue Georgia Kansas City Siamese Rescue Kansas Michigan Siamese Rescue Michigan Purrs Abound Siamese Rescue of Michigan, Inc. Michigan and Ohio ... Rescue Siamese Winnipeg, Manitoba. Again, the only center I can find in Canada! If there are any others, please contact me and I will add them ...
cornish rex rescue canada

to my rescued Cornish Rex
to my rescued Cornish Rex

their beloved Cornish Rex,
their beloved Cornish Rex,

Rainbow Cornish Rex Bumper Sticker by catwiregifts
Rainbow Cornish Rex Bumper Sticker by catwiregifts

PCSO "CARES"
PCSO "CARES"

Cornish Rex
Cornish Rex

Cornish Rex & Peterbald Cats
Cornish Rex & Peterbald Cats

Rory Stewart had the honour of being the first MP to ever give a keynote speech at the UK Mountain Rescue's bi-ennial conference, held last weekend at the Headingly University campus in Leeds, and attended by teams from ...
Rory delivers keynote speech at UK's bi-ennial Mountain Rescue ...

My name is Christina and I'm ''mom'' to a veritable zoo up here in Canada! ... My name is Christina and I'm ''mom'' to a veritable zoo up here in Canada! ... who is my Cornish rex and Ysa who is our rescued outdoor kitty.
cornish rex rescue canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home