Sunday 9 September 2012

The Time My Parents Got Kittens « Angry Penguins

The only kittens, a couple (listed as babies, in fact) available were a Maine Coon mix. This is how they are listed: Maine Coon, Domestic Medium Hair (Mix). ... If they think they have a Maine Coon "mix", if it has most of the traits of a Maine Coon, it probably is one. One of the problems for Maine Coons with the cat fancier folks is that ...... Oh well) In Texas you're bound to find breeders but those a few. Up here before I got Meech I went from breeder to breeder trying to ...
maine coon mix kittens ohio

maine coon kittens
maine coon kittens

maine coon kittens is a Female
maine coon kittens is a Female

and Maine Coon mix cats
and Maine Coon mix cats

Maine Coon Kitten - photo by
Maine Coon Kitten - photo by

Aug 7 - Columbus. Maine Coon
Aug 7 - Columbus. Maine Coon

(London, UK). Declawed Maine
(London, UK). Declawed Maine

Declawed Maine Coon cat or Maine Coon mix - Photo Matt Picio (Flickr). I felt I needed to spread the word and do my bit so I have built a customized and unique (at Feb 2011) map that shows the exact locations of the veterinarians in north ...
North American Veterinarians Who Never Declaw | Pictures of Cats

For 16 years, my family had a lovely cat named Cleo. He was some sort of Maine Coon mix, and was therefore huge and fluffy, and used to fetch sticks like a dog. And yes, we named him Cleo before finding out he was a boy.
maine coon mix kittens ohio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home