Tuesday 25 September 2012

Toronto area woman's distressing craigslist post about her cat: A call

Sphynx is a hairless cat that originated due to natural mutation. In 1966 a domestic cat gave birth to a hairless kitten in Toronto, Canada and thus Sphynx came into existence. Cat breeders in Europe and North America have ...
chartreux kittens for sale toronto

Russian Blue
Russian Blue

RUSSIAN BLUE/SIAMES KITTENS in
RUSSIAN BLUE/SIAMES KITTENS in

Chartreux kittens - We breed,
Chartreux kittens - We breed,

Chartreux cat
Chartreux cat

Chartreux Cat
Chartreux Cat

Chartreux Cat Breeders Canada
Chartreux Cat Breeders Canada

Post navigation. ← PoC For Children · Russian Blue Cat Breeders → ... 2010: Gloria Stephens in Legacy of the Cat says that a group of IRCA (International Ragdoll Cat Association, started by Ann Baker) breeders broke away from the group in the late 1980s. The cats they bred were "descended from the original Ragdolls". They were .... About 15 years ago I purchased a cat from an an animal shelter in Toronto. We knew nothing about it's breed. We later learned he is ...
RagaMuffin Cat | Pictures of Cats

A cat is suffering in a back yard near Toronto, we have discovered through a Craigslist post. The owner will ... http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats-kittens-for-sale-Free-Russian-Blue-Cat-She-Is-Unwanted-W0QQAdIdZ334011482 ...
chartreux kittens for sale toronto

1 Comments:

At 26 August 2014 at 06:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Can I just say that after looking through these cat pictures I feel like I need one? I was never the biggest cat person until I met my husband, and now I am all for them. I think my husband would be happy with a new friend as well.
Cynthia | http://www.goldenwindows.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home