Sunday 14 October 2012

Cats and Kittens: Birman

CATS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT There is much more to having a cat in your home than simply feeding him and taking him to the vets when necessary. Some people treat their cat like … ...... Tiger Woods Swedish Girlfriend Introduction: Tiger Woods Swedish Girlfriend is now his wife. Her full name is Elin Maria Pernilla Nordegren Woods. She was born 1st January 1980 ... What breed is my cat? I am from Sydney, Australia. About two and half years ago I ...
lilac burmese kittens for sale sydney

YR OLD BURMESE CAT Sydney
YR OLD BURMESE CAT Sydney

Sydney NSW 2093 view on map
Sydney NSW 2093 view on map

I met a pair of Burmese in the
I met a pair of Burmese in the

Burmese
Burmese

Burmese cats and kittens,
Burmese cats and kittens,

American traditional Burmese
American traditional Burmese

Not currently but I'm looking to sell my greeting cards at my local cat shelter, Cat Protection Society, in the near future. 20% – 30% of the sale price of all of my items is donated to the Cat Protection Society – they do an ...
Interview with Sarah Menzies Contemporary Cat Etsy Shop

While there is no clear record of the origin of Birmans, one origin story is that the Birman cat originated in Burma where they were kept by temple priests. There are many ... in Australia in 1967. "Grand Champion Stacpoly Kharma" and "Praha Shigatse" were imported from UK by Mrs J Starky of Sydney. ... The markings can be pure seal, chocolate, blue, red, lilac or cream. .... for your cat. Montreal Canada Phone: (514) 836-9617 email: sales@missglamourpuss.com ...
lilac burmese kittens for sale sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home