Monday 8 October 2012

Free Maine Coon Kittens | Pictures of Cats

Her name was Rocket and she was a lovely tortishell tonkinese and my Mum has subsequently adopted her. She now rules her house with an iron paw and is becoming a very spoilt and cantankerous old lady. The attitude is obvious in the photo below. My husband and I got married late last year and one of the presents that we got ourselves was a little burmese kitten from Sydney. We called her Pickle (care of Shaun of the Dead - the best movie ever) and she is our ...
tonkinese kittens for sale sydney

Tonkinese x rex devon kittens for sale sydney
Tonkinese x rex devon kittens for sale sydney

Tonkinese kittens for sale picture galleries can be viewed at the rescues.
Tonkinese kittens for sale picture galleries can be viewed at the rescues.

Tonkinese Kittens. $600.00
Tonkinese Kittens. $600.00

Tonkinese Kittens - Pedigree
Tonkinese Kittens - Pedigree

Tonkinese Cat Breeders
Tonkinese Cat Breeders

TONKINESE KITTENS - Sydney
TONKINESE KITTENS - Sydney

What breed is my cat? by Jacqueline Lammers (Sydney, Australia). I am from Sydney, Australia. About two and half years ago I found a young male in backyard which I thought belonged to someone in the neighbourhood and thought .... I also agree that he looks more Sokoke than a Bengal but I thought your suggestion about checking with the Breeders was worth looking into but then I realised it probably wasn't as they sell their cats microchipped and my boy wasn't ...
What breed is my cat? | Pictures of Cats

I would have thought that kittens that are purebred and pedigree Maine Coons, probably the most popular cat breed on the planet (certainly on the basis of this website's poll) are only for sale. And, in any case it costs about ...
tonkinese kittens for sale sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home