Thursday 11 October 2012

How much sleep? - Sphynx Cat Forum

You are currently viewing our Sphynx cat community as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free .... Hope you find your baby soon. Keep us updated ...
baby sphynx kittens

sphynx kitten Baby-Rah Xsara
sphynx kitten Baby-Rah Xsara

old Blue Sphynx Kitten.
old Blue Sphynx Kitten.

Sphynx Kittens
Sphynx Kittens

Sphynx Kittens Super Bald My
Sphynx Kittens Super Bald My

Baby Sphynx Cats Photograph
Baby Sphynx Cats Photograph

ABOVE IS "BUDDY" AS A BABY
ABOVE IS "BUDDY" AS A BABY

CJ Julian · Top Commenter · Calgary, Alberta. OMG it is so cute ! N. Reply · Like · September 17 at 9:55am. Mark as Spam; Report as Abuse. Roberta Elliott · Toronto, Ontario. No offence, but I'll pass. My pets MUST have fur!
I Present to You My New Baby Sphynx Cat, Skins. | E-Cute

My boy has spurts of wild energy where he will play... but then he will calm down like any baby and sleep like any baby does.. so don't worry babies tend to sleep don't they? you have mentioned he does play so I wouldn't ...
baby sphynx kittens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home