Friday 19 October 2012

Interview with Debbie Le-Strange of GUYSNDOLLS Ragdolls

... be found on Google by searching: purebred kittens for sale brisbane; ragdoll cats adoption; cats kittens far sale north brisbane; ragdoll x; "0416 405 842"; bengal x; kitten for sale brisbane ragdoll cross; kittens for sale qld ...
ragdoll cat breeders brisbane

We have been breeding cats for
We have been breeding cats for

Ragdoll cat in Brisbane
Ragdoll cat in Brisbane

Ragdoll cat breeders located in Ohio. CFA and TICA registered Ragdoll cats
Ragdoll cat breeders located in Ohio. CFA and TICA registered Ragdoll cats

Ragdoll Kitten
Ragdoll Kitten

Dollmagic Ragdolls
Dollmagic Ragdolls

Deltadolls Ragdolls
Deltadolls Ragdolls

... bi-colour girl Milly and we live in Brisbane Australia. I'd had my heart set on a Ragdoll for a few years after seeing a tv show doing a story on Ragdoll cats. Then March last year my partner stumbled onto a Ragdoll breeders ...
Milly - Ragdoll of the Week

How did you pick Ragdolls to breed? I wanted a cat that would be happy to be inside with me and be my companion and want lots of love and cuddles. I first saw the Ragdoll cats on Burkes Backyard and that was it, I fell in ...
ragdoll cat breeders brisbane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home