Tuesday 9 October 2012

Life As I Know It Now: Le Chat

Is Isabel a Russian Blue or a grey Oriental Shorthair? The Helmi Flick picture below of "Isabel" shows an oriental style cat with an all grey close short haired coat, long limbs and green eyes. There are four cat breeds that have to be grey (gray).
russian blue cats pictures

Russian Blue cats are unusual
Russian Blue cats are unusual

Russian Blue Pictures
Russian Blue Pictures

Katzen, Russian Blue cat
Katzen, Russian Blue cat

How rare are Russian blue cats
How rare are Russian blue cats

Cat of the day: Russian Blue
Cat of the day: Russian Blue

Cat of the day: Russian Blue
Cat of the day: Russian Blue

Type of cats is a media share about cats with picture. Home; About ... Russian Blue Cats For Sale - 204 results like Da Vinci 803-12 Series Russian Blue Squirrel Cats Tongue Wash Brush, Size 12, I LOVE Russian Blues Cats Mens Hoodie ...
russian blue cats for sale ~ Type Of Cat | Pictures of Cats

Yes, I like that cat like behavior. I didn't put up any pictures of Russian Blue cats. I couldn't find any good pictures of blue grey kitties to post though. I have had two--Hazel and Tabitha. I loved them both dearly. Delete. Life As I ...
russian blue cats pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home