Tuesday 23 October 2012

Maine Coon Cat Breeders Cattery Listing

Tootsie is a purebred Maine coon (a few breeders keep the "poly history" alive). That said, I didn't get her from a breeder. I found her at a cat rescue place, where she was one sad kitty. However, they had some "papers" on her ...
maine coon cat breeders in pa

love-the Maine Coon Cat.
love-the Maine Coon Cat.

breeder friends home in PA
breeder friends home in PA

The Maine Coon Cat Breed: No
The Maine Coon Cat Breed: No

Maine Coon
Maine Coon

Maine Coon Cat Breeders:
Maine Coon Cat Breeders:

M T Nest Maine Coon Cats
M T Nest Maine Coon Cats

Okay, so my Maine Coon really didn't want to go to the vet yesterday, and my s/o was taking him to get some things looked at. While in the car, he broke a hole in the side of the cat carrier – bloodying his nose in the process, and then he proceeded to roll down the passenger side window and attempted to throw himself onto the highway. Reply ..... So if PA turns red, at least I can tell myself I did something to fight it. Besides the ..... Of course, that's small for the breed.
Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Open thread

This is our Maine Coon cat breeders basic listing. I hope you'll find this list useful. ... Maine Coon Cat Breeders Listing. This is our Maine Coon cat breeders basic listing. I hope you'll find this list useful. If you have your own cattery and wish to ...
maine coon cat breeders in pa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home