Saturday 20 October 2012

Ragdoll Cats | news related to science, space, health and lifestyle

Having had Siamese and Burmese cats as pets over the years, than falling in love with the Tonkinese breed in 2008 I wanted to start up showing and breeding again, with much help and advise from breeders in Brisbane and online, Cabbo ...
burmese cat breeders brisbane

tonkinese cat breeders
tonkinese cat breeders

Sue has been breeding top
Sue has been breeding top

Fayrpaw Burmese
Fayrpaw Burmese

Burmese kittens for sale
Burmese kittens for sale

Burmese cat
Burmese cat

Burmese cat on back.
Burmese cat on back.

Note: I am fully aware of the fact that a lot of Savannah cat breeders and other people argue that the Ashera is a Savannah cat. I refer to this below. I only report what I read and see. When I have firm evidence that an Ashera is a Savannah I'll ...
Allerca Cats | Pictures of Cats

The Ragdoll cat breed consists of a variety of medium to long hair felines, famous for their placid temperaments, affectionate and easygoing nature, and set apart by these wonderful traits, this loving and agreeable type of cat, ...
burmese cat breeders brisbane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home