Wednesday 10 October 2012

Registering with GCCF - Pet Forums Community

Ok, well if you go to the websites of the Tonkinese Breed Club and/or the Tonkinese Cat Club, they have breeders lists. Find all those within an acceptable driving distance- you may have to be prepared to travel quite a bit- ...
tonkinese breed club

Tonkinese breed Club show
Tonkinese breed Club show

Tonkinese Breed Club
Tonkinese Breed Club

Tonkinese Breed Club
Tonkinese Breed Club

Tonkinese Breed Club
Tonkinese Breed Club

Tonkinese Breed Club Cat Show
Tonkinese Breed Club Cat Show

Faithful followers say the Tonkinese has the best of both breeds.
Faithful followers say the Tonkinese has the best of both breeds.

Some have waiting lists, especially in season, but definitely a helpful bunch :) If it's kitten season, when I know there will be quie a few who have kittens, I generally direct people to the Tonkinese Breed Club or the Tonkinese ...
Indikon Tonkinese: Smack The Cursor

Do I need to join a breed club first ( I would be joining the Tonkinese breed club anyway) I am just unsure about the whole process. I have chosen my prefix and fingers crossed will get what I have chosen but I know I need to ...
tonkinese breed club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home