Wednesday 17 October 2012

Safari cat | Pictures of Cats

by Priscilla Miller (Maltby Washington). On Wednesday, October 27 I was visiting a friend at a lumber yard in Washington state. I had brought my dog and he was running around the yard as we visited. My friend said "he must be chasing cats because we have a lot of wild cats and some kittens here". I called the dog back ... We went to hunt up the kittens in the sawdust and didn't have much trouble because we could hear them calling. I figured the dog had upset them.
abyssinian cat breeders washington state

a cat owner could have.
a cat owner could have.

Cat breed : Abyssinian cat
Cat breed : Abyssinian cat

Abyssinian Kittens
Abyssinian Kittens

Abyssinian Kittens For Sale
Abyssinian Kittens For Sale

Abyssinian Cats For Sale
Abyssinian Cats For Sale

Abyssinian Cat
Abyssinian Cat

He is 3 yrs old and abandon. Most people wants kittens and its hard to find homes for them. I have never adopted out a cat long distance or at least out of the state of WA. So Maybe the right person and I feel its going to a good ...
Free Maine Coon Kittens | Pictures of Cats

Sometimes it is Geoffroy's cat x Bengal cat. They were originally bred back in the 1970′s for use in Leukemia research by Washington State University (but please see below). Similar research into feline leukemia was carried ...
abyssinian cat breeders washington state

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home