Tuesday 16 October 2012

small cut on genitals!!! - Sphynx Cat Forum

... starting to take deposits on my kittens now!! I have very bald babies and almost all of my kittens keep the very bright blue eyes that dad h. ... SPHYNX KITTENS!! NOW TAKING DEPOSITS / 6 weeks old and ready 9/7/12 - $1,050 (Lakewood) ...
baby sphynx kittens for sale

Two affectionate baby sphynx
Two affectionate baby sphynx

Sphynx Kittens For Sale
Sphynx Kittens For Sale

My new baby Sphynx kittens
My new baby Sphynx kittens

Kittens are grown with love
Kittens are grown with love

Genuine Baby Sphynx Kittens
Genuine Baby Sphynx Kittens

Baby Sphynx Kittens
Baby Sphynx Kittens

Price:Please Contact; Address:Clinton, Clinton, KY 42031 (map); Date Posted:09/28/12; Age:Baby; Gender:Female; Offered by:Owner; Description: Beautiful very bald Sphynx kittens. CFA and TICA registered. All my breeders are HCM ...
Sphynx kitten | Clinton | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 412000

I have no clue how she got it, the only thing I can think off is her cleaning herself down there a lot (and when she isn't my other sphynx will do it for her lol) and maybe just made herself raw. I put a little peroxide on it to clean it. I thought about putting a antibiotic ointment on it but I .... I had to do a double take, cause I am not sure if they sell "unscientific" baby wipes at my pet store! I'm a horrible typer and my iPad constantly is correctly my typing. It corrected baby food to ...
baby sphynx kittens for sale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home