Monday 12 November 2012

11:19 AM - Mummy/Mommy/Mama = Aussie/American/Malteaser

"Ever since I first saw this breed on "Cats 101″ on Animal Planet, I have wanted one. They are so beautiful and graceful… I even did my biology report on this breed! I only wish the price could be brought down some–cats shouldn't only be for ...
tonkinese breeders brisbane

tonkinese kittens purebreed
tonkinese kittens purebreed

Tonkinese Kittens
Tonkinese Kittens

Tonkinese Kittens
Tonkinese Kittens

Photo: FOUND - Blue Tonkinese
Photo: FOUND - Blue Tonkinese

Himalayan & Tonkinese Cats
Himalayan & Tonkinese Cats

Female Tonkinese Kittens
Female Tonkinese Kittens

Love most animals but in particular: Arabian Horses and Ponies; Welsh Mountain Ponies; Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Tonkinese cats. As a child loved to sketch, .... It was whilst I was in Perth that I realised I wanted to live in Australia and soon after arriving in Brisbane, met an ex-pom, a banjo player and we bought property together, first in Brisbane and then Laidley which is where I started breeding Arabians – totally unplanned! It all started when Arabian ...
Reader of the Month – Jenny Gallup King | carmelrowley.com.au

So we were at Macca's enjoying a real coffee and Kim was reading the paper and she spotted an article about the RSPCA saying that they had 6 kittens handed in to them during the week by someone who said they had found them in a box in a park. They were all purebred Tonkinese, 3 lilac point and 3 lilac minks . Next thing i know we were racing to the RSPCA to get ... Home: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia About Me: We are a couple of girls that have finally had ...
tonkinese breeders brisbane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home