Wednesday 14 November 2012

At Last Cats Maine Coon Gevalia and Blush | Pictures of Cats

I loved Copper and missed him tremendously, so when, two years later, I had the chance to get another red Maine Coon Cat, I couldn't have been happier. Jethro (he told me that's his name, so that's what we call him) is a ...
red maine coon cat pictures

[male maine coon cat]
[male maine coon cat]

Riley, Maine Coon.
Riley, Maine Coon.

Red Maine Coons, At Last Cats
Red Maine Coons, At Last Cats

Red Classic Tabby
Red Classic Tabby

Pasha and Shadow, Maine Coon
Pasha and Shadow, Maine Coon

(sire of our girls Br'er Coon
(sire of our girls Br'er Coon

Out of the five colors I discussed for my review, this one is my favorite. It also wears the longest and fades the most evenly. OUTTAKE: This is what happens when a Maine Coon gets mad and doesn't want his photo taken!
The Other Giant Cat | Sophistique Noir

Red Maine Coons, At Last Cats cattery – Gevalia and Blush, photographed at the Cherry Hill Show in January of 2008 TICA's 2008 Jersey State Feline Fanciers Cat Show on January 19, 2008. — Photo strictly ©copyright ...
red maine coon cat pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home