Thursday 8 November 2012

Cat's Shape–Clues to Personality? | Care2 Healthy Living

Cornish Rex, American Curl, and Siamese cats were just a few of the breeds that peered out from the lines of cages adorned with sequined blankets, feather toys, and soft pillows. A handful of vendors were on site selling swanky cages and carriers, along with the latest in feline ... Judge Jeff Janzen has been judging cats for 12 years. He flew to Palm Springs from Kansas to lend his judging expertise to the show. "I can't say what breed is my favorite, I love them all," ...
cornish rex kittens kansas

Cornish Rex
Cornish Rex

Cornish Rex cats
Cornish Rex cats

Cornish Rex Cats,Tex & Priddy,
Cornish Rex Cats,Tex & Priddy,

Cat breed : Cornish rex
Cat breed : Cornish rex

Cat breed : Cornish rex
Cat breed : Cornish rex

American Cat Fanciers
American Cat Fanciers

As I also breed Cornish Rex, and while my cattery is small (5 cats total-2 queens, 1 stud, 1 retirees) I/my tailored my vaccination protocol like this: 1 year Rabies (as you said, if some family was visiting and their child stepped ...
Why We Vaccinate (Even Indoor Cats) - Cat Man Do

These are the sleek, long, lanky cats with big ears and faces that narrow at the nose. Think Siamese or Cornish Rex. Jenkins calls them the "herding dogs of the cat world." Triangle cats are curious, smart, athletic, and chatty, ...
cornish rex kittens kansas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home