Thursday 15 November 2012

Interview with Debbie Le-Strange of GUYSNDOLLS Ragdolls

Brisbane, QLD. Ici is looking for new home her owner was unable to keep her and returned … Chezraggz Ragdolls, registered breeder of quality ragdoll kittens has 1 … For Sale – Burmilla Burmese and Bombay Adoptees ...
ragdoll kittens for sale brisbane

himalayan x ragdoll kittens
himalayan x ragdoll kittens

Ragdoll cat breeders located in Ohio. CFA and TICA registered Ragdoll cats
Ragdoll cat breeders located in Ohio. CFA and TICA registered Ragdoll cats

Ragdoll Kitten
Ragdoll Kitten

Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll Cat

KITTENS FROM PREVIOUS LITTERS
KITTENS FROM PREVIOUS LITTERS

Blue Bi-colour RAGDOLL Kittens
Blue Bi-colour RAGDOLL Kittens

This is my beautiful 13 month old bi-colour girl Milly and we live in Brisbane Australia. ... Then March last year my partner stumbled onto a Ragdoll breeders web site who had 3 kittens left from the last batch of littlers that nobody wanted. I contacted Sharon Turner from RoyaleKats Ragdollshere in Brissy, who then came to my house with a gorgeous 4 month old little ball of white fluff, I fell in love straight away. I highly recommend this breeder. Milly 5 300x224 Milly ...
Milly - Ragdoll of the Week - Floppy Cats

... Interview with Debbie Le-Strange of GUYSNDOLLS Ragdolls. Debbie Le-Strange is owner and operator of GUYSNDOLLS Ragdolls in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. ... I first saw the Ragdoll cats on Burkes Backyard and that was it, I fell in love with them straight away and just had to have a Ragdoll in my life. That was definitely the best day of my life. ... Floppycats.com has interviewed the following Ragdoll breeders. If you would like to read their interview, please ...
ragdoll kittens for sale brisbane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home