Monday 5 November 2012

Maine Coon Cat - Teslin: My Early Life (by Teslin)

Some breeders do indeed breed medium length Maine Coon cats, that usually don't have a significant size difference in comparison with the longhair felines. You can find breeders of Maine Coons in Ontario here: ...
maine coon cat breeders ontario canada

a kind Maine Coon Breed.
a kind Maine Coon Breed.

Waggs Coons
Waggs Coons

THE MAINE COON
THE MAINE COON

Maine Coon
Maine Coon

Harkleen Maine Coon Cats of
Harkleen Maine Coon Cats of

Available Maine Coon Kittens
Available Maine Coon Kittens

Although I breed Maine Coons professionally, Leroy is staying with us! All Photos Courtesy of and ©: Della Graham. Della is a breeder of Maine Coon cats and owner of Jondelcoon Cattery in Ontario, Canada. Leroy kitten ...
Good Morning Kitten - Leroy - September 02, 2010

Maine Coon Cat - Teslin. I am a Champion Maine Coon cat. I left the show circuit and took over some new humans. Saturday, April 02, 2005. My Early Life (by Teslin). My Early Life I was born about 10/29/96 in the family of a Main Coon Cat Breeder called Teeren. My parents were "MasterHarper" (Grand Champion) and "Blackeyed Sioux". ... About Me. Name: Maine Coon Cat - Teslin: Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Pure Breed Maine Coon Cat. View my complete profile ...
maine coon cat breeders ontario canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home