Saturday 10 November 2012

Minnie, our Burmese cat | Pictures of Cats

by Sam (London). Midnight. Hello there, I wonder if you can help me as my friend bought me this cat (see photo up loaded) and it looks like a Chartreux Cat could you please let me know at samtysall@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks, Sam ... The conformation does not, on the face of it, and judging by the picture, conform closely to the breed standard of the Chartreux but I say that with some trepidation as I am not a breeder and do not judge cats! A Chartreux is more cobby with ...
chartreux cat breeders uk

chartreux kittens for sale. cats - kittens for sale cats – kittens for sale
chartreux kittens for sale. cats - kittens for sale cats – kittens for sale

They are all grey cat breeds .
They are all grey cat breeds .

Chartreux
Chartreux

Chartreux male, Mices
Chartreux male, Mices

Chartreux cat
Chartreux cat

Chartreux Kittens
Chartreux Kittens

The notion of FIPS being caused by over stressing a cats immune system is a notion of some Chartreux breeders. Some breeders have good reason to be concerned because they have already lost multiple cats. The vaccine ...
Chartreux Health Issues | Pictures of Cats

PoC — An online illustrated cat encyclopedia with opinion and real life experiences ... I plan to build a page on Chartreux breeders but in the meantime do a simple Google searach in Google.co.uk. I did this and could not find ...
chartreux cat breeders uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home