Friday 7 September 2012

Cornish Rex Cats | Pictures of Cats

I also had a Cornish Rex (who was also a retired breeding cat) who passed away in April of this year. I have grieved both of them and my little dog (only pet) misses having them around. I am now looking for an adult male ...
cornish rex breeders california

Kaylee | Cornish Rex Breeder
Kaylee | Cornish Rex Breeder

Cornish Rex Cats
Cornish Rex Cats

Cornish Rex Cats - Cornish Rex Cat Breeders - Cornish Rex Cats for Sale
Cornish Rex Cats - Cornish Rex Cat Breeders - Cornish Rex Cats for Sale

Cornish Rex #7
Cornish Rex #7

Cornish Rex #12
Cornish Rex #12

Cat breed : Cornish rex
Cat breed : Cornish rex

Basically I have 2 proven female Cornish Rex adult cats and 2 proven male Peterbald adult cats. The remainder of my cats are not old enough or else not mature enough to have kittens. Because of the new Texas Breeder ...
Cowboy Claws Cattery: All my Cats in the Cattery

The history of Cornish Rex Cats is expanded upon a bit here. The picture above is, I believe, of the famous discovered founding cat of the Cornish Rex cat breed, Kallibunker. He is a ginger colored cat. He looks very athletic ...
cornish rex breeders california

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home