Tuesday 23 October 2012

Does my cat have Egyptian Mau (EM) genes in him?? | Pictures of

I am not implying that cat breeders are scammers. I am saying that there are fictional cat breeders out there who are scammers. The internet is a particularly suitable area of operation in which to scam people. I am referring to ...
egyptian mau kittens for sale uk

egyptian-mau-kitten.jpg
egyptian-mau-kitten.

UK Egyptian Mau Breeders,
UK Egyptian Mau Breeders,

Silver Spotted Egyptian Mau
Silver Spotted Egyptian Mau

Egyptian Mau
Egyptian Mau

Egyptian Mau kittens for sale
Egyptian Mau kittens for sale

Egyptian Mau Kittens
Egyptian Mau Kittens

UK Boarding Catteries Map → · Cats101 – Egyptian Mau. Posted on May 25, 2012 by Michael. Cats101 – Egyptian Mau. by Snowclockstudio (The Netherlands). I watch Cats101 on animal planet and to my surprise I saw a "Mau" who looked surprisingly like my Corsican Hybrid cat- to be honest nothing like a Mau. What do you think, is this a Mau? Snowclockstudio ... Breeders in the states might consider the ears of the cat in the picture as too ordinary! Too small. But I am not an expert.
Cats101 – Egyptian Mau | Pictures of Cats

This cat evolved into the Egyptian Mau that is still found on the streets of Egypt today. These are street cats, moggies to breeders in the USA but in some ways more purebred that purebred Egyptian Maus in America.
egyptian mau kittens for sale uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home