Tuesday 13 November 2012

lola's secret beauty blog: Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird

They are highly pigmented, smooth, creamy, feel comfortable on, blend and last extremely well. I was initially hesitant about buying Abyssinian Catbird (£22) as I thought it would be too warm for my cool toned complexion.
abyssinian catbird

little-known catbird lives
little-known catbird lives

Rouge Abyssinian Catbird,
Rouge Abyssinian Catbird,

Abyssinian Catbird
Abyssinian Catbird

Abyssinian Catbird
Abyssinian Catbird

Abyssinian Catbird
Abyssinian Catbird

Abyssinian Catbird
Abyssinian Catbird

When I posted my swatches of Abyssinian Catbird, Katie from My Lips But Better pondered how similar the colour might be to MAC Patina. I thought it would be useful to do a comparison, particularly to demonstrate the ...
Modesty Brown: Patina vs. Abyssinian Catbird

Abyssinian Catbird, like all of the Rouge Bunny Rouge eye shadows, is ultra finely milled, buttery soft, intensely pigmented, highly buildable, and simply extraordinary to use. The quality really is as good as it gets! Simply put, I ...
abyssinian catbird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home