Monday 5 November 2012

My Burmese Cat Brothers | Pictures of Cats

The authors of the best known book on wild cats, Wild Cats of the World (Mel and Fiona Sunquist) call it the puma. Some people call it the eastern Mountain lion. To add perhaps more confusion the puma in Florida is ...
tonkinese breeders florida

of the Tonkinese Breed
of the Tonkinese Breed

Tonkinese kittens
Tonkinese kittens

Tonkinese kittens for sale
Tonkinese kittens for sale

Tonkinese Kittens
Tonkinese Kittens

Florida Siamese Kittens for
Florida Siamese Kittens for

Cat breed : Tonkinese
Cat breed : Tonkinese

There are many communities in Florida that have a catch, neuter, and release policy. I feel that is how it should be in all counties. There are many non-native species in Florda that do much more damage than cats, and are ...
Cats In Marion County Florida | Pictures of Cats

As a long time cat owner, I have had Siamese, rescue cats and Tonkinese. I had always wanted Burmese, and when I found myself ... time cat owner, I have had Siamese, rescue cats and Tonkinese. I had always wanted Burmese, and when I found myself catless about a year ago, I put in my "order" for one of a Burmese litter expected by a breeder in the Sarasota area of Florida (I didn't want for a kitten to have to travel by air, so I wanted to drive to pick the kitten up).
tonkinese breeders florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home