Sunday 21 October 2012

Cat Words That Irritate Me | Pictures of Cats

As this experimental breed originates in the UK, perhaps the type of Persians used were doll face Persians and in any event the Chartreux is very much a "regular" looking cat breed so the Persians would have to be ...
chartreux cat breeders uk

chartreux cat
chartreux cat

The Chartreux
The Chartreux

Chartreux
Chartreux

Chartreux male, Mices
Chartreux male, Mices

Chartreux Cat
Chartreux Cat

Chartreux Cat Breed
Chartreux Cat Breed

THOMSON – THE LUCKIEST CHARTREUX CAT. by STEPHANIE (SHEFFIELD, UK). Thomson my Chartreux cat. I got my cat, Thomson, from a rescue centre 2 years ago. He was 9 years old at the time and was blind in his left eye and also .... Jul 01, 2009, "Chartreux cat" by: Rudolph.A.Furtado. I am hearing this breed for the first time, besides its not listed in the "Cats" handbook published in 1992. You are really lucky to stumble onto a loving pet which few have the ...
THOMSON – THE LUCKIEST CHARTREUX CAT | Pictures of Cats

Some of the words that cat owners use irritate me. The same applies to other aspects of the world of cats including breeders of cats and even references to wild cats. I realise that I get irritated quite easily so what irritates me is ...
chartreux cat breeders uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home