Tuesday 23 October 2012

Help! Chewing on Hard Objects?? - Sphynx Cat Forum

Im from So Cal and I found some nice kittens and one retired female at this place in Clovis, Ca. but it was too far of a drive for me , cuz I have a bad back from when I was in the Army. Anyways her web site is magicalpurr.com ...
sphynx kittens for adoption in california

SPHYNX KITTENS FOR ADOPTION, Berkeley, CA. http://baldcats.tk/ Beautiful
SPHYNX KITTENS FOR ADOPTION, Berkeley, CA. http://baldcats.tk/ Beautiful

Kittens for adoption
Kittens for adoption

Hairless Sphynx Kittens for
Hairless Sphynx Kittens for

Hairless Sphynx Kittens for Adoption
Hairless Sphynx Kittens for Adoption

Bareenough Sphynx Cattery
Bareenough Sphynx Cattery

3 beautiful Sphynx kitten for
3 beautiful Sphynx kitten for

I'm still on the lookout for my own Sphynx, but I cannot have another cat for a buddy for Sam(the mix), so I figured I let you all know. I wish you all the best and I'm ... Location: Los Angeles, CA. Posts: 196. Thanks: 22. Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts. Mentioned: 0 Post(s). Tagged: 1 Thread(s). Liked: 252. Sphynxlair Friends: (5). Rep Power: 11. live2flythesky has a spectacular aura about ... prior home. I hope the other MA residents looking for a cat are able to adopt him!
Sphynx Cat in Boston MA

Sphynx Cat Health And Nutrition This forum will cover all issues related to Sphynx health, proper nutrition and diet. ... Sphynx cat Activity: 27%, Activity: 27%, Sphynx Lair Activity: 27% ...
sphynx kittens for adoption in california

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home