Tuesday 23 October 2012

Mutts And Domestics - Cat Chat - Cat-World - Cat Forums & Cat

Purebreds In Shelters - posted in Cat Chat: Hi, Just a curiosity question I was browsing ( I really shouldn't lol) and saw a Bengal advertised and was just curious if purebreds ending up in shelters/rescues is a common occurence or something that rarely ... Gender:Female; Location:Melbourne, Victoria; Interests:Reading, drawing, customising My Little Ponies, animals, mechanics, tattoos ... I have several other Bengal Breeders helping and also Bengal Rescue.
purebred tonkinese kittens for sale melbourne

We breed pure bred mini lops and Netherland Dwarfs. Tonkinese Breeders
We breed pure bred mini lops and Netherland Dwarfs. Tonkinese Breeders

Tonkinese Kittens
Tonkinese Kittens

Siamese Kittens Michigan
Siamese Kittens Michigan

Siamese Kitten
Siamese Kitten

Siamese - Ashton - Medium
Siamese - Ashton - Medium

Cats & Kittens For Sale . Viewing directory for Cat in Australia - [add your
Cats & Kittens For Sale . Viewing directory for Cat in Australia - [add your

(Melbourne, Victoria, Australia). Bengal X Maine Coon - both photos ... Siacoon: Siamese x Maine Coon cross. Michael Avatar. Is A Maine Coon Bengal ... The breeders breed bangels and show them and they had a female coon that they breed with the top show cat that they have who is a white bangel with nice markings. I can't wait to see how the marking on my ... I have a purebred Maine Coon that is extremely spotted. As a baby, there were some minor spots.
Is A Maine Coon Bengal Cross Possible? | Pictures of Cats

Iggy is your every day mackerel tabby and Bowie of course is my Ragdoll x Siamese (probably). ... I have been learning a lot about purebreeding in dogs - quite the education and I'm ashamed to say I was completely unaware of the issues faced by ethical breeders and why they are so important. ... He wasnt supposed to be a rescue - these were experienced dog people who both showed and groomed and hollydog is a purebred cav who was left at the pound.
purebred tonkinese kittens for sale melbourne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home